News and activities of the project Green Heritage
The Project has been completed!
The project Green Heritage is based on the idea of the formation of parks as places for cultural activities and popular recreation aiming at the same time at supporting local business activities.
- May 15, Riga, Latvia - Project Agreement signed
- "Good Home Days" in Rapina, Estonia 7-8th of June. Programme agenda in English / Latvian / Russian
- June 19th in Turaida, Latvia - project kick-off meeting
- August 12-14, Rēzekne, Latvia. Project Green Heritage Partners meeting and EstLatRus Programme Workshop
- September 17-19, Project visit to St. Petersburg (Facebook photo gallery)
- Balttour 2014 (February 7-9, 2014, Riga, Latvia) - photos from the Green Heritage project in the exhibition FB Gallery 1 / FB Gallery 2
- Tourest 2014 (February 14-16, 2014, Tallinn, Estonia) - photos from the exhibition
- Manors with their parks in Russia, Latvia and Estonia presented in new green heritage tourist route
- Exchange of experience between the Russian and Latvian tourism and cultural industry experts (June 5th-8th, 2014)
- Cеминар "Сохранение и использование исторических садов и парков" (June 5th-8th, 2014)
- Маршруты дружбы: Латвия – Эстония - Россия (article in Russian by Павел Румянцев)
- «Зеленый маршрут»: замки, кровь-любовь (article in Russian from RATA News.ru)
- Project GREEN HERITAGE - Regeneration of Parks of manor houses - completed!
- Results of the project Green Heritage (.pdf file)
- Green Heritage map in Latvian (pdf, 12 MB)
- Green Heritage map in English (pdf, 12 MB)
- Green Heritage map in Russian (pdf, 12 MB)
- Green Heritage map in Estonian (pdf, 12 MB)